Sunday, May 3, 2015

Getting Back On Track

I have to apologize for not having any posts recently.  I attended the Genealogy Conference last weekend and my head was spinning with all the information that was provided.  It was a great conference and the speaker was wonderful.  She provided me with so much information that I didn’t know where to start upon returning home.

I was able to locate a Plat Map of Wabaunsee County in 1902 from the Kansas Memory website which shows where my Great Grandparents land was near Eskridge, Kansas.  I only wish I knew how to overlay that with a current map so I can see where that land is located in relation to what is there today.  I am also gearing up to go to the Courthouse in St. Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri in search of documents she spoke about to try and obtain more information about my Grandparents who lived there.

I am trying to get back on track and devote some time to my genealogy and this blog.  I am preparing more posts as I continue “searching for ancestors”.  So – stay tuned!


No comments: