Saturday, March 14, 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my blog!  Please sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with me as I learn about my ancestors.

I will be providing information about my research on specific ancestors, as well as general information to help you in your research efforts (please refer to the tag "general information" for posts of this nature).

I have been doing genealogy research since my father passed away on Christmas morning in 1999.  I wish I had asked him questions about our "past", but since I didn't, I have very little to go on for the Modrell family.  I have an old bible that has pictures in it, and I have no idea who these people are.

Modrell is my father's direct line and Scott is my mother's direct line.  Heneault (Eneau) is my grandmother's direct line on my father's side and Main is my grandmother's direct line on my mother's side.  They are both from Missouri, my father's family is from the St. Joseph area and my mother's family is from the Hume area.

If you have any information that can help me in my research, please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: